DE04 DE and Excel
DE04 : DE and Excel
Implement difference equations model in Excel and graphically display outcome"]]
- Translate standard subscript notation into Excel formulas
- Use autofill to extend integer time periods and formula for quantity of interest
- Use other cells to contain parameters that are referred to in the difference equation formula
- Make appropriate use of relative and absolute cell references so that formulas autofill correctly
- Use a "spinner" to make a parameter variable; use a "divide by (a power of) ten" formula to make a spinner control parameters of arbitrary precision.
- Format text in Excel to show subscripts.
- Create XY scatterplot charts with legends and titles depending on data