0005.The community is also trying to create a neighborhood resident association. Ten members are recruited each month through posters put up in the community. In addition, each member typically recruits 1 new member every five months (that is, about 0.2 new members per member per month). And finally, attrition seems to run at about 40% per month.
- What are the "rates"? What are the "amounts"?
- Write the difference equation in general form (Pn+1=aPn + b)
- Label the diagram below as fully as you can.
- What is the equilibrium value? Is it a stable or unstable equilibrium? How can you tell?
- Label this chart as fully as possible and then explain what it shows.