- Chris Anderson. 2013. "How to Give a Killer Presentation," Harvard Business Review
- Edward Tufte: "Beautiful Evidence" (Highlights) (4:40)
- "Using Poster Techniques During a Talk" online discussion at EdwardTufte.com, see especially comment by Zen Faulkes: "Slide presentations are monologues (sometimes brilliant ones, to be sure); poster presentations are conversations."
- Stephanie Evergreen’s blog. Generally inspiring (for me).
- The Potent Presentation Initiative (p2i) did something on posters, but I really aligns with the flat view we aren't promoting here.
- A hybrid of flattened and whole here. Well, flattened but less painfully so.
- Lyzi Diamond: "8 tips for teaching great workshops and giving awesome presentations"
- "How to Make a Great Poster" American Association of Plant Biologists
- COLIN PURRINGTON: "Designing conference posters"
- RAND: Briefings
- Junk Charts
- "How to Pitch a Great Idea" Kimberly D. Elsbach HBR SEPTEMBER 2003 ISSUE
- Brief History of Grid
- Academic Poster Design
- German Guy
- Cartographers for Social Equality - The West Wing