Logic Models Module
Learning is not what is poured from the pitcher, but what lands in the glass.
-Tara Gray and Laura Madson
Class 1 Introduction to logic models, why, what, how
- Watch animated video Logic Models for Extension (4:07)
- Logic Models in Public Health (9:56)
- W.K. Kellogg Foundation. 2004. Logic Model Development Guide (scan table of contents and introduction and read chapter 1)
- Write up problem 460, an example from the Kellogg reading.
- Work through Exercise 1 in Kellogg prior to class.
Class 2 More
- Brief introduction to program logic models (outcomes models) Paul Duignan (DOVIEW Software ) (5:03)
- Finish reading Kellogg booklet
Lab Building Logic Models in MS Office
Problem Set 1