Workshop Lit Review
1 Based on Bengston's Protip #4 write one paragraph describing the assignment of writing a lit review.
2 For each of at least 5 sources, write up Bengston's RSO3C-style summary
- Read using SQ3R
- Summarize in 25 words or less the central contribution or idea
- Outline of the major points or logic of the argument
- Critique. questions and criticisms: what is unclear to you? what do you have methodological or epistemological issues with? what points are open to interpretation?
- Compare ideas in this one to previous readings. Start to map out the ideas, points of view, approaches, etc.
- Contrast What's better? What are points of agreement/overlap? What contradictions or debates appear?
3. Write a draft zero lit review based on Bengston's Protip #4